Mothering Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
2,613 Posts
Stacey is probably about 2.5 hours away from me - we could probably swing that if no one closer could do it. I would love to host, but my house is teeny tiny (less than 1000 sq ft). We have a good sized back yard (had a Halloween party out there with about 25 families coming and going), but if the weather was bad, we'd NEVER fit into my house, lol!

· Registered
2,613 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by ctdoula
I'm in Northern CT (right near Springfield, MA, 45min from Worchester, 1.5hrs from Boston, 35Min from Hartford) & would love to either attend or would be willing to host. I have a pretty big house & huge kid-friendly yard. You could also see the home of Angel Wraps :LOL
PM me or email me with the yahoo group info.
Thanks!
Pming you now ... and your place would be my vote! You're the closest to me so far! (Waterbury)

· Registered
2,613 Posts
Oh that's so great Aley!! And she's gonna be a big baby - and we thought Silas was big, lol!!! Nevermind getting the go-shead on smalls - you need to start buying mediums! And that little blue flowers dipe may not be fitting Savannah when she's born ... I'll have to see if I have more of that fabric for a medium.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.