Mothering Forum banner
21 - 40 of 41 Posts

· Registered
2,211 Posts
I'm in Northern CT (right near Springfield, MA, 45min from Worchester, 1.5hrs from Boston, 35Min from Hartford) & would love to either attend or would be willing to host. I have a pretty big house & huge kid-friendly yard. You could also see the home of Angel Wraps :LOL
PM me or email me with the yahoo group info.
Thanks!

· Registered
2,613 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by ctdoula
I'm in Northern CT (right near Springfield, MA, 45min from Worchester, 1.5hrs from Boston, 35Min from Hartford) & would love to either attend or would be willing to host. I have a pretty big house & huge kid-friendly yard. You could also see the home of Angel Wraps :LOL
Thanks!
Pming you now ... and your place would be my vote! You're the closest to me so far! (Waterbury)

· Registered
184 Posts
Oooooh! Add me to the list! But I wouldn't be able to do it the last week of July... bummer.

I could also host sometime... I live about 7 miles from the junction of the Mass Pike and I-495... pretty centrally located. We have a big living room with no furniture -- only toys, and a nice backyard area (with a kiddie pool).

Can comeone PM or email me with the yahoo group?

Thanks!

· Registered
2,240 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by ctdoula
Thanks!
Me, me, me!!!!! I am in Simsbury, so this would be soooooo close for me! I would love to come!

· Registered
1,887 Posts
I live in central CT and may be able to attend depending on where it was! I'd love the yahoo link!

· Registered
8,874 Posts
Sorry so last minute mamas,
Here is a message from Jakobsmami:

whoever wants to join us....we'll be at livingston park in manchester today(June 30th) at 3:30pm.
take 93 N, exit 9S and go straight until you see the park on your right. or from manchvegas downtown, take 28 N all the way until it merges onto hooksett rd, keep going straight, the park will be on your left.
i'll have jakob, 21 months with me and the baby in a dark blue pram/stroller.

hope to see some more mdcmommas there...if not, let's plan for next week

Tina

· Registered
640 Posts
Hi Mamas,

I'm in central CT and would LOVE to join in!!!! (I'd be willing to drive for a diapering get together!!! )
I would love to host too- I could fit a good amount of people in my house as my whole downstairs was actually designed for hosting parties (this used to be my grandparent's house and they lived mainly upstairs and hosted parties downstairs). I live on a lake but my yard isn't too big (mainly because my front yard is a lake- LOL) The only problem I would have is lack of funds to feed everyone
(I hate being on a budget!!! LOL) but if we could do a pot luck I could definitly host. I'd love a yahoo link too!!!

· Registered
1,584 Posts
wow, there are quite a few CT mamas here! (hi bonnie and aley!!!)
depending on where its held i would be up for a gathering... my babe doesn't do well on long car trips.

· Registered
640 Posts
Hi Clover and Bonnie!

I know...I NEED to stop buying diapers!!!!!!!! It's an illness, I admit it. And anyway, who needs food

Totally off topic but I had an ultrasound today to check Savannah's heart (looks good! the hole and calcium spot is getting smaller!!! Woohoo...) and they also did a growth scan and she's already over 4 pounds and I'm only 28 weeks! LOL My husband looked at me and said "please do not buy ANY MORE newborn dipaers because she'll never fit into them". So... in my mind that means he wants me to start buying some smalls, right?

· Registered
2,613 Posts
Oh that's so great Aley!! And she's gonna be a big baby - and we thought Silas was big, lol!!! Nevermind getting the go-shead on smalls - you need to start buying mediums! And that little blue flowers dipe may not be fitting Savannah when she's born ... I'll have to see if I have more of that fabric for a medium.

21 - 40 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.