Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just placed an order for 3 Loveybums Recession Buster organic fitteds ($13 each!), one LIO embroidered with a chameleon, and a lavender organic wool cover.

Opinions? Does anyone have any of these dipes? Never had any wool before, so I'm pretty excited

·
Premium Member
219 Posts
I bought 2 of the RB newborn fitteds, since they were such a good price. Don't have a babe to use them on, but they seem nice! They seem like they would be trim, and although they are not the softest, I think they will work well. I plan to get some LB wool, but I'll do that at some point in the future. I wanted to order the RB dipes, since they said they will only have them for a limited time. Hope someone chimes in who has actually used the dipes and can give you a better review.

·
Premium Member
219 Posts
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. Hopefully they will!

·
Registered
991 Posts
I have a lio that I really like. the wool is super soft & I also use the cover over pf's & fitteds when I'm out of inserts. I also have other lb wool covers (pull on's & snap crepe).

If you have not used wool before make sure you read the directions they give you & lanolize the wool before you use it

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.