Mothering Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi ladies,

Im Monica. I am a mother of 3 9yo-g. 5yo-b, 23mth old -b. Im 28. SAHM/SAHSTUDENT i take online classes. I am a DOula in training with Childbirth International and i am about to start the AAMI program. Im a semi-crunchy mama, I cloth diapers, delay vaccinations, breastfeed, babywear, organic products, line dry my cothes, just if its GREEN, im for it. Exccept that i have medical problems and have to take stay alive. SO i cant be green on that part. Looking to meet some mamas that are like minded and caring and willing to share work experience on doulaing and midwifery. Thanks again. My doula services are called Natural Native Doula.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Hello and welcome.
:

Glad you found us. I too am in NC and also consider myself a semi-crunchy mama. Although I have to say you have me beat with the line drying and cloth diapering
. I'm all into organic and local foods and products, breastfeeding (and helping other working mommies with BF and pumping troubles), and babywearing (I'll never get rid of my Snugli - too many delicious memories). I do, however, have to vaccinate because of my profession (I'm a PharmD).

I hope you will come to love MDC as much as I have. I have not had the opportunity to find like-minded parents in my area and especially in my line of work. I have found them at MDC, and it is way cool. I look forward to logging on every time and usually stay on longer than I have time for

Good luck with your doula training!!

:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.