Mothering Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I am beth 23, mother to Brayden (9.5mths) wife to Chris 29. We are currently calling Ft. Bragg, NC home. We are originally from WV, however DH is active duty military.....so we are here in NC for now.
Brayden is our first child, probably going to be the only one too! We both decided on the natural parenting aproach, and are loving every minute of everyday with our son.
I enjoy reading, scrapbooking, and computer things.....lookforward to meeting others I can relate w/
beth

·
Registered
284 Posts
Hi Beth, and welcome!

I'm in NC too and have found very few 'real life' parents that support natural/attachment parenting. This forum is so supportive, I'm sure you'll love it here.

Thought I'd also mention a cloth diapering group (do you?) I am a member of at Yahoo.com called nc_cloth. There are a couple of other members from Ft. Bragg too. Generally speaking everyone there supports attachment parenting as well. If you're interested I'll link you to the membership page.

Again, Welcome!
Dawn.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Another military mama! Which branch? We're USAF (see my sig?
). You should drop by the military family forums when you get the chance. You'd be amazed by how many mdc folks you meet there that turn out to live right next door to you! Welcome!

·
Registered
19,261 Posts
Hiya! Welcome to MDC!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts