Mothering Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello

My name's Kara I'm from upstate ny. I've been lurking around here for awhile and finally decided to join. I'm really excited to be a member! I am expecting my first, a big baby boy due 4/7. I can not wait for him to arrive.
I can't wait to find my way around here and to get to know some of you. Anyone else from Syracuse area?

·
Registered
5,434 Posts
Hi and welcome to Mothering! Check out the 'finding your tribe' bit of the boards - I'm sure you'll find a group of Mothering members near you.

Congrats on your pregnancy and soon to arrive little boys! Boys are lovely - I have a 3.5 year old ds (my other 3 are girls) and he is the most loving, cuddly little thing. I'm enjoying it now, as I've been warned that around age 5-6 years, he'll start wanting to be like Daddy, rather than being a Mommy's boy, like he is now.

Please do come down to the Case Against Circumcision forum, also - lots of very important information there - with plenty of links to help you research this topic.

Welcome again!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi im new here too, from the utica area in chadwicks very close to you in syracuse area, my im from oswego my mom still lives there my husband peter and baby judah our first born 13 months ago live here in utica, its nice to see someone else from around here

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.