Mothering Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there ladies! My name is Jacquie and I have one DD named Peyton who is 2.5 years old. After two years of ttc and 2 miscarriages, we successfully got pregnant with Peyton, and now we are back to struggling to get and stay pregnant again. We've been trying for over a year now and my cycles have been all over the place since having Peyton.

I used to have a 30-31 day cycle with ovulation typically on CD 19 or so. I have always had a 12 day luteal phase. For the last 4 months, I was having 34-36 day cycles and not ovulating until around CD 24 or so. This month, I appear to be back to ovulating around CD 19.

Anyway, this is the most bizarre cycle I have ever seen. I was positive with yesterday's temp dipping below the coverline that AF was on the way, but then today it went back up and now I'm just confused. Any thoughts?

· Premium Member
13,827 Posts
you are only 11dpo... if you have been having 12 day LP's you still have 2 days before AF is even due. One temp really doesn't mean much... give it a couple more days.

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
finnegansmom - No, I don't usually take a test unless I am late.

The issue that I'm having is that I'm not sure I agree with FF and Ovusoft as to when I ovulated. Based on OPK results, I very well could be 13 dpo right now, but neither piece of charting software supports that, so I thought I would get more opinions.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.