Mothering Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello ladies! I just got my cycle back since having my daughter in May 09. I had Mirena from June til the end of Dec. I am charting, but am a bit confused. I think I may have O'd on CD 12 or 13 but the difference in temp is only 4 tenths of a degree (96.8-97.2-97.1). My CM on CD 12 was lotiony and creamy then had a little bit of EW after a bm on CD 13 (sorry tmi). Hubby and I didn't dtd until last night, CD 14 and overall I was pretty dry all day. My CP has been pretty high, but yesterday it actually took a sec to find my cervix. I took an opk yesterday as well as this morning and both had lines, but they were pretty faint. ANYWAY lol do you think we missed our chance since we didn't have sex on the ew day, but the day after? Or do you think I've even O'd yet? Any advice is much appreciated!

·
Registered
603 Posts
Do you have a chart that we can see? If you O'ed the day before BD you still have a chance of getting prego. And those temp shifts could mean you Oed but then again maybe not.

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
i cant visualize it too good without a chart- do you have a link you could post?

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nope, I can't upload a pic of my chart. Our comp isn't working, so I use my phone for the internet. :/

1 - 4 of 4 Posts