Mothering Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there ladies. I am glad that I found this sight. I was on a sight that was great for basically 2 years and they just up and closed it yesturday! I was quite shocked! I was happy to find this sight!

Anyways,
I am writing hopeing that someone is or has went through the same thing and ended up with good results. I found out I was pregnant on the 21st of september. I started bleeding on the 28th. I woke up and went pee and when I wiped, I wiped blood. From then on, the bleeding got red, and there was more of it. I never had enough to be on the pad. It would be mixed in with my pee when I would pee and then I would just get it when I wiped. It has now been 5 days and it has pretty much stopped. I never had any cramping, I just has like a dule pain in my right side. I had my HGC levels checked on last friday and they were 49. The doc wanted them to be higher so I have to go back this friday to see is they have gone up. Does anyone have any advice or has this happened to anyone?
I dont know how I would handle it if I go and find out the I had a m/c.
Thanks alot.
Allison

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
I have had bleeding with both of my pregnancies. I also had an early m/c before either of these pregnancies. With ds, I had a subchorionic hematoma that hemoraghed. That was truly scary as I bled heavily for 4 days, passed clots, soaked pads, the works. But, I never had any cramps or twinges even and had a lot of peace about it. With this pregnancy I just had a bleeding incident this last weekend. Nothing quite as dramatic as the first time but enought to alarm me. Things seem to be fine now, but I'm still taking things slowly
The thing that has been a comfort to me in both incidences is that I never had any cramping. With my m/c, the cramping was so severe I could barely stand up. The bleeding was also so incredibly heavy that it was scary. So, even when things were bad, they were never as bad as with the m/c. I hope your levels go up and that you have a healthy (and uneventful) pregnancy!

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
I have had bleeding with 2 of my pregnancies. I don't want to scare you at all, but one was an ectopic pregnancy (my last) and this last pregnancy is still going strong after the one bleeding incident.

It's important to get plenty of rest. Make sure you are sleeping or napping when tired. While bleeding, I like to stay laying down as much as possible.

My ectopic was noticed because I had soreness on one side and because had bleeding and my HCG levels were going up, but were not nearly as high as they were supposed to be. Thist does NOT mean you have an ectopic, but if you get a sharp pain in your shoulder or bad pains in your abdomen, don't wait for the doctor. Go straight to the emergency room. IMMEDIATELY.

It'll be okay, momma

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you for getting back to me! I have hopefull thinking but I cant help but think that something has happened to the baby! It's really hard for me to sit still and take it easy because I have a 13 month old little boy! He's my world! Sorry had to add that in! I am feeling a little OVER emotional right now.

The bleeding has pretty much stopped. I never had any cramping which I am hoping means something good! I am trying to be strong. Thank you ladies for getting back to me! I will know something on Friday and if you want, I can let you guys know! I hope all is well with all of you!

·
Premium Member
4,556 Posts
not sure.. but i too could not read without give you a

·
Registered
4,211 Posts
I had bleeding with my first pregnancy at 7-8ish weeks. No problem at all. There's some thought that your body still thinks it's supposed to have a cycle as usual so that could be where the bleeding comes from (for some women). There are women who bleed regularly their entire pregnancy for no explainable reason and have healthy babies.

Jenn

·
Registered
5,896 Posts
I had bleeding with both my previous pregnancies. One was because of a subchorionic hemorrhage and the other was Placenta Previa - both were the bright red blood and I had no cramping. Thankfully both times things turned out ok.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you too, let us know how it goes.

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by amberskyfire View Post
I have had bleeding with 2 of my pregnancies. I don't want to scare you at all, but one was an ectopic pregnancy (my last) and this last pregnancy is still going strong after the one bleeding incident.

It's important to get plenty of rest. Make sure you are sleeping or napping when tired. While bleeding, I like to stay laying down as much as possible.

My ectopic was noticed because I had soreness on one side and because had bleeding and my HCG levels were going up, but were not nearly as high as they were supposed to be. Thist does NOT mean you have an ectopic, but if you get a sharp pain in your shoulder or bad pains in your abdomen, don't wait for the doctor. Go straight to the emergency room. IMMEDIATELY.

It'll be okay, momma

I second this and my pain didn't start sharp either....it was like menstral cramping right from the get go. I never had pain on one side either. I was only after I ruptured that the pain was excruciating....

Do go and get your beta done every two days and a weekly u/s. Take it from me, I have only one fallopian tube because I wasn't more proactive...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.