1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by 3 Little Monkeys
to MDC! Great pics - and what a cute little one you have

Thanks, she is a lot of fun. Today she sort of made a joke...she said, "Murry (our boxer) is 'a hot dog', but not the kind you eat" and then she giggled.

·
Premium Member
15,078 Posts
Welcome to MDC!

My husband and I also "swap" hobbies! He learns about mine and I learn about his. I have not joined his, but read over his shoulder and he reads over mine!

It is wonderful for a husband and wife to share interests. It also draws them closer together.

Hope you like it here!

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kidzaplenty
Welcome to MDC!

My husband and I also "swap" hobbies! He learns about mine and I learn about his. I have not joined his, but read over his shoulder and he reads over mine!

It is wonderful for a husband and wife to share interests. It also draws them closer together.

Hope you like it here!
Thanks, so what is your husband into?

·
Premium Member
15,078 Posts
My DH is into Transformers and Baseball! An interesting mix. But I do enjoy spending time with him and learning about things that he enjoys.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Quote:

My DH is into Transformers and Baseball! An interesting mix. But I do enjoy spending time with him and learning about things that he enjoys.
That's cool...even as a guy its tough for me to get into baseball...is he into anything else that's fun....

·
Premium Member
15,078 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by SurfDaddy
That's cool...even as a guy its tough for me to get into baseball...is he into anything else that's fun....
That's about it, unless you count reading or listening to southern gospel music!

But it's not all bad. He LOVES to hunt his transformers down. That means SHOPPING! We will take all day and just run from one store to the next checking out their toys! My children all love this hobby too!

And I have learned to appreciate baseball, if not really LOVE it. I enjoy being at real games, but it is hard to follow stats or watch on TV. But I do it for him.

In return, he takes me to "chick flicks"!

I figure, it's a good trade off.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Quote:

That's about it, unless you count reading or listening to southern gospel music!

But it's not all bad. He LOVES to hunt his transformers down. That means SHOPPING! We will take all day and just run from one store to the next checking out their toys! My children all love this hobby too!

And I have learned to appreciate baseball, if not really LOVE it. I enjoy being at real games, but it is hard to follow stats or watch on TV. But I do it for him.

In return, he takes me to "chick flicks"!

I figure, it's a good trade off.
That's cool, chick flicks are tough to sit through...he must like you a lot....

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by SurfDaddy
Thanks for all the welcomes...so are dads pretty much banished to the Dad forum?
:
Wuh? No Way, SurfDaddy!

I'm glad you chimed in on the "How Many of Us Are in Our 30s or Older?" thread. Keep on postin' Daddy and tell your SurfMama great idea to get you to join!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts