Mothering Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

I'm new here--someone recommended these boards to me, and it seems like a great place, and I need people to be excited with! I got a positive on an HPT on Wednesday morning, and I think it's starting to sink in.

I am excited to have a place to talk about all of this stuff with, especially since it's all so new to me. I look forward to chatting with all of you in the coming weeks!

·
Registered
965 Posts
Hi!
I would give you a warm welcome but I'm new here too.

I got my positive HPT (first response brand) on Thursday.
and again Friday (very faint)
and again this morning (very faint)

I don't think it's sunk in yet, I really don't feel any differently at all except for my sore bosoms :) I thought I'd feel something different!

This is number one for me too :)

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the welcome everyone! It's cool how the bond of being pregnant and due at the same time is SUCH a quick bond.

MrsHenderson, I'm in San Diego. Pretty new here, and I love it so far. (Moved here from Boston in July.)

So far I don't feel physically any different than before, except that I do feel really tired a lot, but I don't even really know if that is because of being pregnant or if I'm imagining it. But I've been sleeping more this past week, whatever it is.

and welcome back to you, too Maxine45. hehe.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi everyone, I just stumbled upon this site... so happy to have found this site. Wow!

Just got a positive HPT yesterday... still in shock. My first pregnancy, and it came a bit sooner than DH and I were expecting. Just trying to go with the flow.

We haven't told anyone yet but I really feel the need to connect with others in this same amazing boat.

I suppose I'm due around July 16 according to my calculations...

SoCalGirl, I'm also in San Diego, hi!

·
Premium Member
3,813 Posts
Welcome all you new mamas! Such a fun time! Congrats!

·
Registered
173 Posts
Wanted to greet the new mamas and to add myself to the first timers club. I found out 2 weeks ago and had my first u/s last Tuesday and it was thrilling to see the blip on the screen. It really sunk in!
I'm glad to have found this place too.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Hi! I'm new to this board, too. We got our happy news on Sunday (after walking around the zoo and needing a bathroom every 30 minutes! I forgot about that part of being pregnant!)

We live in San Diego, also! Funny that there are a few of us on here.

This will be #2 for us...and we're hoping it sticks
. I had some blood drawn today to check hormone levels. So, I'm really excited to be here and I hope I can stay with you for the duration!
:

Sharon

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.