Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I'm so glad I found this community. I'm currently tandem nursing 3 year old twins. You wouldnt believe the looks I get in public! Actually you probably could and have experienced them! Just wanted to say hi!

· Registered
195 Posts

Welcome to MDC MotherEden..
I am currently also tandem nursing my almost three yr old and 7 mo old..even though we haven't nursed in public with my 3 yr old..I'd say in a couple of months or so..(wow..I hadn't even noticed myself)..but now that I recall..one of the last times I nursed my toddler in public..I did get harrassed by security mall..but that's a whole different thread..

I think it's been getting a bit unconfortable For ME..to nurse my 3 yr old in public..just personally..
nothing to do with what other have to say...cuz I could give a rats a$$ what they have to say about me nurturing my kids..

but if I must..I will!

· Registered
7,085 Posts
MotherEden!
Wow, two three year olds at the same time. Sounds like fun! :LOL I'm tandem nursing my 3.5 yo and my 1 yo. There are lots of tandem nursing mamas here and we also have a couple of moms tandeming twins here. Check in at the Extended Breastfeeding forum too. This is a great community. Enjoy!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.