Mothering Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<p>I've been seeing an ND and I'm 35. My progesterone tested at 11.....7 days after ovulation. I usually ovulate around day 12, 13 and this month 14. My cycles are short-usually around 25 -26 days total. I saw my ob/gyn recently. She was concerned about my progesterone levels and offered me a vaginal suppository progesterone to use the 2 weeks following ovulation. She also suggested the dye/x ray the tubes test to look for blockages. I have one child, who I conceived easily the first time. What are the chances I now have an issue with a blockage? She thought unlikely so I wasn't ready to go down that road and if a blockage is found....what is the treatment? I forgot to ask the question. . My progesterone was tested in the spring-I've been on herbs and supplements and am thinking of asking for a re-test before starting the suppositories. Is progesterone supposed to help with lengthening the luteal phase? I also see an accupuncturist and have been for 18months now as well. She suggested a SA for my DH to rule that out-since that's not physically invasive-we may do that but again....he's healthy-and we have one child already.</p>

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
<p>additional info: my first was a c-section. I am just now learning that this may have caused scar tissue? is this the case with others with secondary infertility? I didn't really have a choice-it was a true emergency. but ugh.......</p>

·
Registered
35 Posts
edited

1 - 3 of 3 Posts