Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I'm new here, and am really excited to have found this message board. I'm due June 23rd and am expecting triplets!

Fifteen years ago, I was told I would not be able to have bio children. My husband and I were very blessed to become parents to our two beautiful daughters, Hannah who is now 10 and Sarah who is 8, whom we adopted from Russia. So, although I'm not new to motherhood, this is my first time being pregnant.

My daughters are very excited to become big sisters. Sarah was especially excited when she found out there are three babies and said, "It's perfect, one for me to hold, one for Hannah to hold, and one for Mommy!" I asked her what about Daddy, and she said, "When we have to use the bathroom, we will give our baby to Daddy. He will be the extra holder." Life is simpler when you are 8, so we decided to go with her perspective and try not to get overwhelmed by the logistics of three babies.

Adina

·
Registered
81 Posts
Wow - congratulations! What a blessing - and great that you have two little eager helpers! Thanks for the input on the Doppler posting, I keep trying to remind myself that overall, the care I'm getting is still better than a lot of other situations - the "diagnosis of triplet pregnancy" comment really cracked me up. You just have to go with the flow and do the best you can, in terms of managing your own care, being informed, while still trying to understand the pressures that the care providers are under in terms of risk management. I hope your new perinatalogist works out better for you!

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Congratulations! And what a sweet little girl to think that way. Isn't it great how simple life can be?

Best of luck to you!!

:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.