Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<p>Hey guys I am new here so I thought I'd post a little bit about myself.  I lost my first baby on Dec 25th at 13 weeks.  I think it might have been a blighted ovum but I am not sure.  I spoke to my midwife and she said that it sounded like my natural at home miscarriage went well and that I can TTC right away if we are ready.  We will probably do that.  I am trying to be hopeful but it took us almost a year to concieve the first one.  It actually finally happened when we decided to stop "trying" aka temping and charting and just have unprotected sex. </p>
<p> </p>
<p>I am still trying to deal with my loss as it has only been a few days but I am sort of relieved in a way that at least I know what's going on with my pregancy.  I had some unsure ultrasounds way early which left me in limbo and severely depressed for 6 weeks.  I actually went through a lot of depression during the pregnancy.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Anyway.  My heart goes out to all of you.</p>

·
Registered
358 Posts
<p>i'm so sorry you're here.  wow, that sounds so hard to be in limbo like that. that must have been really rough.  i hope you get pregnant right away. </p>
<p> </p>
<p>hugs to you.</p>

·
Registered
9 Posts
<p>I'm so, so sorry. I lost my daughter a year ago, born full term, died unexpectedly at five days and then had a miscarriage this summer. I decided to wait a while ttc and am now pre-ttc. I've seen it as such a personal decision. I know a lot of people are super opinionated about it. People told me to rush out and have another baby. I've also seen people talk behind mom's backs when they became pregnant "too soon." I think there is no too soon or too long to try. </p>
<p> </p>
<p>I wish you lots of peace and love and light for whenever you try ttc. </p>

1 - 3 of 3 Posts