Mothering Forum banner

New here!

611 Views 5 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  jillmamma
I thought I would intro myself as I have been lurking for the past week! This group seems awesome!

My name is Erin, and I have one nursling who is 3.5 years old (born Aug 3, 2002).

I love our nursing relationship and we have such a special bond. I have not found such a board with EBF that are over age 3! I am excited to be here.

Erin mummy
:to Dorian
3.5 years and wife to Ashar
: for 5 years!
:

:
:
See less See more
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
:
isn't it a relief!
i remember thinking, "ah HA! there are other 3 year olds who nurse every two hours at night! IT'S OKAY! IT'S FINE! IT'S NEEDED!"
it feels so good to know, to remember, it's "normal", and supported.
See less See more
Welcome, Erin! I don't know where I would be without MDC.
I only wish I had found this board sooner.
See less See more
welcome!
My DD is only 28mo, but since I only have one other friend who is doing CLW and she's not around here, it's nice to know that there are other people out there. I understand what you're saying about the nursing relationship being so special. When my very active, independent, verbal 2yo stops to nurse, I am reminded that underneath all the things that she's learned and all the growing she's done, she's still my baby.
See less See more
Quote:

Originally Posted by muppet729
welcome!
My DD is only 28mo, but since I only have one other friend who is doing CLW and she's not around here, it's nice to know that there are other people out there. I understand what you're saying about the nursing relationship being so special. When my very active, independent, verbal 2yo stops to nurse, I am reminded that underneath all the things that she's learned and all the growing she's done, she's still my baby.

Isn't that nice to hear a nursing mom say that her nursing child is ONLY 28 months.
See less See more

Good to see another mom of a nursing 3 year old out there! I am tandem nursing my 3 year old (Dec. 2002) and my 7.5 month old (Aug. 2005). It has been both challenging and rewarding, but I am so glad I am doing what humans were biologically designed to do with regards to nursing!
See less See more
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.