Mothering Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I am Catherine, but most people call me Cat. I am the stay at home mommy to two boys, ages 3 and 2 months. I have been reading a lot online recently, and I am looking forward to joining some discussions with people who don't think it is crazy that I let my kids sleep in the bed with me or that I BF or that I will not vaccinate them any more. With my older son, I didn't really have a name for my parenting style, I just did what came naturally to me. Turns out, I'm a natural AP. I wish I had known the things I know now when my oldest was a baby. I have been much more successful with the BFing this time, mainly because last time I let my doctor tell me it was okay to take depo provera while BFing, and there went my milk. Anyway, I'm glad to be here, and as you can tell, there are plenty of things I want to discuss.

·
Registered
2,738 Posts
Hi Cat

Nice to have you here with us

I also have two boys. Mine are 5 and 3! I wasn't too successful w/the
bfing with ds1 either. I only bf for about 2 months.
But with
ds2 I bf for 15 months!
I was determined (like you) to let him
self wean!
Enjoy the forums.

·
Premium Member
13,397 Posts
~ Hi cat ~

Quote:
mainly because last time I let my doctor tell me it was okay to take depo provera while BFing, and there went my milk.
I took depo provera a couple of time while bf'ing ds2 and didn't have a milk problem. Hope nothing happens this time around cause thats what I planned on using again.

·
Registered
11,048 Posts
Welcome to the boards! I think your username is a hoot!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.