Mothering Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
"They further noted how they induced labor using a “water bag” abortion to shorten the delivery time and prevent the death of the fetus to ensure live intact organs which were immediately sent to the labs for cell preparation."
Why do all this when they could just called PP and get the parts delivered to them?

·
Registered
112 Posts
"They further noted how they induced labor using a “water bag” abortion to shorten the delivery time and prevent the death of the fetus to ensure live intact organs which were immediately sent to the labs for cell preparation."
Why do all this when they could just called PP and get the parts delivered to them?
Because this basically means they are delivery the fetuses alive and then instantly disecting them.

Evil. Course the other way isn't any better.

·
Registered
628 Posts
China, which has long produced most of it's own vaccines, is trying to increase production to reach beyond China and sell to the international market.

Given how different abortion politics are in the Americas from China, I think it extremely unlikely that made-in-China vaccines will be appearing in in either North or South America, nor do I think that any of the big US pharmaceutical companies would touch these new cell lines with a ten foot pole even if they were made available for sale. I have no idea about how well it would go over in European countries. Some developing countries would likely buy them, others wouldn't, just depends on the countries overall religion/politics/views on abortion.

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
China, which has long produced most of it's own vaccines, is trying to increase production to reach beyond China and sell to the international market.

Given how different abortion politics are in the Americas from China, I think it extremely unlikely that made-in-China vaccines will be appearing in in either North or South America, nor do I think that any of the big US pharmaceutical companies would touch these new cell lines with a ten foot pole even if they were made available for sale. I have no idea about how well it would go over in European countries. Some developing countries would likely buy them, others wouldn't, just depends on the countries overall religion/politics/views on abortion.
I am not sure if I agree, USA buys almost everything produced in China.

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
Does the US sell Chinese brands of baby formula?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts