Mothering Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi from Beaverton, Oregon. I am new and excited to log on here after loving the magazine for years. We are just trying to stay cool and continue adjusting to life with two. Our second is 6 weeks old, first is 2 and 8 months. Life couldn't be more wonderful or completely exhausting. Hope all is good with you moms and I hope to see you online here soon.

·
Premium Member
15,078 Posts
Welcome to MDC!

It's hot on this side of the country too!

·
Premium Member
10,564 Posts
Welcome.
I'm in Florence, OR. I haven't looked around the board much (just starting to explore now).

·
Registered
12,020 Posts
Welcome to Mothering!
Come on over the Washington, Oregon and Idaho sub-forum of Finding Your Tribe. You'll find that the Portland metro area mamas are one of the most active groups there! We get together a lot so you'll have tons of opportunity to get to know like-minded mamas in the area.
And boy isn't this heat something? 101 yesterday! Yuck!

·
Registered
2,756 Posts
Hello, TwoBoyz!
I'm in lovely Oregon too. We were at the coast this weekend which was not nearly so hot. I think half the people that live in Oregon went to the beach this weekend! Welcome to MDC.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Welcome! Mtnsunshinemama, DS and I are in Eugene.

I guess we were the other half of the Oregonian tribe beating the heat this past weekend... We weren't at the coast - we were in the Cascades swimming!

Enjoy the boards!

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Hello! We are in Hillsboro... my son is 3. We have a nice swimming pool... message me if you would like to come cool off, get wet, and enjoy some company!

Welcome to the forum!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts