Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm near Woodbridge, Fredericksburg, Manassas but would be willing to drive out to Springfield or No.Va if need-be.

Am looking for other moms to meet as I just moved to this area.

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
Hi Heather!

I saw your post a few weeks ago but we were having computer issues and I couldn't post right away.

We're in the Lake Ridge area of Woodbridge (near Occoquan). Do you homeschool? There are several very active groups in the area, but they can be hard to connect with if you're not sure where to look. There is also a Families for Natural Living group starting in the county.

I'll be hsing for the first time this fall. Dd is 9 yrs; ds1 is 4.5 years; and our baby is 24 mos--and has very severe multiple food allergies and hasn't been on the chart since his 2-mos well-baby (the final shove we needed to homeschool). Have you found a good pediatrician?

Welcome to the area!

Missy

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Hi Heather,

I live in the Manassas area and I am the facilitator for the new Families for Natural Living group in Prince William County. We would love to welcome you to the area if you are interested.

We meet at Bull Run Regional Library in Manassas on the 3rd Tuesday of the month (next Tuesday the 20th) at 10:30. And on the 1st Friday of the month at Chinn Park Regional Library near Lake Ridge/Woodbridge also at 10:30.

Please feel free to PM me or post again here if you want any more information. I actually just moved here about 2 months ago myself, so I am also trying to get settled, although I only have one ten month old DD so I can imagine how challenging it might be with more.

Welcome to the area,
Kate

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.