Mothering Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Hello ladies, I stumbled onto a pretty cool iPhone/iPod app that came in handy so I figured I would share it with the rest of you. It's called MILK! and it has playable sound files of crying babies. I found this app while looking for something(anything) to help me let my milk down since I have to pump while I'm at work. As soon as I downloaded the app and heard that little baby cry, instant relief. I had tried some other breastfeeding apps but they all just talk about breastfeeding and give helpful hints. That's nice and all, but to have audio of a crying babies and pictures....ugh...thank you so much!

**update**
Some people pm'd me asking exactly which app it was. It's simply called MILK! and the icon is mostly pink with a capital "M" on it. Also, you can search for it by the guy who made it, Justin Larsen.
Why couldn't I have thought of something like this? Lol...

·
Registered
355 Posts
What a good idea. I checked out the app but didn't purchase bc I realized I could just make an audio recording of my own baby crying to play from my phone. Free--and may work better since it's my own baby!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.