Mothering Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had some pretty heavy bleeding last night and went to the ER. I have no cramping and really no symptoms at all of anything beside somewhat tender boobs, i feel really bloated and "full" but really hungry, and lower back pain (it is slight back pain). They did bloodwork (Beta levels were as follows- 10/28- 224.9, 10/30- 694.9, 11/2- 2964.0) and an ultrasound. The paperwork i got states "Transvaginal images of uterus show a small saclike fluid collection in the upper endometrial cavity with a mean gestational sac diameter measuring 4mm. No fetal pole or yold sac identified. There is no fluid in the enometrial cavity. With a note Small saclike fluid collection the upper endometrial cavity without obvious gestational sac or yolk sac. This may represent an early IUP.

My OB also had blood work done this morning and my beta level went up to 3298, so in less then 12 hours it went up 334.

Should i be concern of a miscarriage coming up?

·
Registered
470 Posts
This caught my eye and I am hoping that you are hanging in there. Whet you describe is similar to an experience that I had with my 3rd pregnancy when I was 8 weeks gestation. I felt bloated and had a bit of an upset stomach. Had bright red bleeding of a significant amount. As I recall, they were able to visualize a heartbeat, numbers increased. Was diagnosed with a subchorrionic hemorrhage (aka "threatened miscarriage). Had a second big bleed out of nowhere at 15 weeks gestation. It was very scary. Spent the rest of the pregnancy on complete bed rest, but my son was born full term and is now five years old.

I will be sending energy and good thoughts for a positive result. Be gentle with yourself.

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
I don't have answers for you, but wanted to let you know that I'm praying for a good outcome for you. Rest as much as possible :hug

1 - 3 of 3 Posts