Mothering Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all!

Just wanted to introduce myself now that I've created an account. I've surfed the forums a bunch of times and figured it was time I joined.

Well, a little about me (us). My wife and I met in August 2007 on the internet and then in person at the end of August. We were engaged in November and married in March 2008.
:

We decided to wait until marriage to have sex (She had never been but I had with one previous) and we'd skip BC for a while and just enjoy each other. After the honeymoon (like weeks after) we found out we were pregnant! What a blessing but unexpected since we had been tracking CM and though she ovulated a week before the wedding.

On Nov 16th 2008 our first daughter, Paige, was born at home. She has been a true blessing.

I'm here to listen, learn, and share my experiences. As a man, I'm sure I'll be out numbered by women here. I am very involved in everything (from tracking CM, changing diapers, cooking, etc).

Our home birth story is available.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ruthla View Post
Welcome DaddyM!

My first daughter was also born about 9 months after our wedding! And our second daughter 16.5m after that.
:
That'll keep you busy. You only went 7 1/2 months between births?

We are working on BC to prevent having the second too close behind.

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
Welcome, daddyM!

Congrats on your family's hb and your new daughter! Your babe and I share a birthday!

I'm in NC and have had 5 homebirths. Where are you in NC?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.