Mothering Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK so yesterday I could get him in the moby wrap and now today I seem to be having an issue ... does anyone have any good hints .. I am a plus size momma and i tried it at the store and it was great now I am having issue ...maybe partly cause it is hot and so he is sleeping in the swing
: i want to be more AP but need to feel comfy
TIA

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
My hint... practice, practice, practice! It took me a good 2 or 3 days of really using my moby to get good with it and about a week to be really confident. I liked practicing with a doll. I practiced how tight I wraped it, the position of the shoulders, and the baby's position. Practicing infront of a mirror helped alot so I could actually see what I was doing.

What is the actually problem your having? Is itt your uncomforable? He's not happy?

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No it is way comfier than the snugli we have ... I think it is just figuring out how to get him in/out w/o taking it off .. I will have to practice more , i can always go back to the store for more lessons
he loves being held it is just i am getting used to .

·
Registered
602 Posts
My tips: tie it way tighter than you think you'll want it- they stretch so much. Also, if you are having trouble popping baby in/out, you can just loosen the tie and then loosen the rails- you don't have to take it off, but it will be easier to get baby out.
HTH!

·
Registered
703 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Isaacs_mom
No it is way comfier than the snugli we have ... I think it is just figuring out how to get him in/out w/o taking it off .. I will have to practice more , i can always go back to the store for more lessons
he loves being held it is just i am getting used to .
What position are you having trouble getting him in and out of without taking it off? I love my Moby (tho it's a bit much for this weather) and will try to help if you get a little more specific.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts