Mothering Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
Wow, I'm amazed they didn't make sure they included the purported 'devastating' Mickey mouse measles 'epidemic'. :nerd: The stats are until 2013.

I noticed that the Congenital Rubella Syndrome numbers are negligible, i.e. about 1 in 10 000 cases. Hardly worth worrying about to be giving every child a jab, risking them getting autism, which used to be rare, i.e. 1 in 10 000. In actuality Congenital Rubella Syndrome was/is more rare than autism, i.e. 1 in 10 000 cases versus 1 in 10 000 children.

When were the purported thousands of Congenital Rubella Syndrome cases in the sixties? Seems to be Merck fairy tales again, i.e. to sell an unnecessary vaccine.

North Americans should be insisting on a monovalent measles vaccine, i.e. if you want to give your children vaccines. The result of the Merck Mumps anti-trust case should be that Merck is no longer allowed monopoly of MMR and monovalent vaccines be made available. Apparently France has monovalent measles vaccine. Perhaps that's where British parents go if they are concerned about measles but also concerned about the MMR. Tony Blair probably also had his son vaccinated there. :grin:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts