Mothering Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone ! First time mama to an almost 4 month old. We have been co-sleeping for about 2 months now. It is just her and I because my husband works 3rds. Up until now she has been sleeping in my arms , but this has got to change , it is so painful . I am just not sure what another safe position is for us. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
3 Posts
My baby and I both sleep on our sides, I am like a "big spoon" and he sleeps facing me for easy access to boob when he is breastfeeding at night. I think its called side laying. After he eats I move him to be on his back and we sleep shoulder to shoulder and I put a rolled up blanket by his other side so he won't move. He's sandwiched safely between my shoulder and a blanket that isn't near his face...hope that makes sense and helps some!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi everyone ! First-time mama to an almost 4 month old. We have been co-sleeping for about 2 months now. It is just her and I because my husband works 3rds. Up until now she has been sleeping in my arms , but this has got to change , it is so painful . I am just not sure what another safe position is for us. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
Hi! I hope this helps your little one to sleep on her own. I have the same problem as you before. She doesn't want to be put down in her bassinet, but I've come across this book, and I followed every technique, and it worked! I'm not sure if it will work on your case, but I hope this one helps. Here's the link if you want to check it out. ds - sleep-for-baby.com

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi

Recently read the best book ever that will help your baby sleep. Check it out here, you might like it.

htt ps : //am zn.to /3pQI RdB (Remove the spaces to access the link)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts