Mothering Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all! I too am prego, due April 23. I had a m/c in Feb06 (#2) so I am a little scared. But I have decided to only think good thoughts. I have a 3.5yr old boy and we are still nursing (mainly at bedtime). I also AP, GD, and co-sleep and am a sahm. I enjoy it all...<br><br>
I wish you all well...And I am so glad to part of MDC, everyone is so supportive....

·
Registered
2,781 Posts
Welcome! I hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy!<br><br>
I'm Kate, part-time lawyer, full-time Mom (and planning to be SAHM after this baby arrives). I have a 4-year-old son and a 2-year-old daughter and 2 dogs (a Newfoundland and a Schipperke).

·
Premium Member
1,284 Posts
Glad to have you here!<br><br>
I'm Joanna, full-time construction engineer who will continue to work full-time after this one is born. I have an 8yo DS and my hubby is at home most days. I plan to BF and co-sleep just like we did with DS. We also have a 10 mo Cockapoo puppy.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
WELCOME! The more the merrier, so come on in. I'm a 28 year old WAHM to two fabulous boys and wife to my wonderful husband. I'm pretty 'hippy' in my parenting - I did extended breastfeeding with both my sons, I believe in attachement parenting and all that jazz. We are due April 25, but since a recent ultrasound revealed not one but TWO sacs, i guess I will probably be due more like the middle of April.<br><br>
Looking forward to getting to know you through our pregnancies!

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Welcome!!! I'm Tish an Interior Design student who will graduate in May 08'. I spend the rest of my time with my 16 month old ds and we bf, co-sleep, sling, etc. We have 4 dogs, 3 calves, 5 goats, and some ducks. Our dogs are : Rottweiler mix, Shepard mix, Miniature Schnauzer (who resides inside) and a Lab/Great Pyrenees mix

·
Registered
3,808 Posts
Welcome and Congrats!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts