Mothering Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We live in the Millbrook area about 30 mins west of poughkeepsie. We are interested in a school up there in woodstock call the hudson valley sudbury school. Are you familiar with the school? I would love to come up there someday...

If you are interested I am part of a private moms discussion group on the net, called Hudson Valley Mommies and we have incorporated all the counties around the hudson valley area. I am the new moderator for the natural living and attachment parenting board, thank you very much!

We do lots of activities and try to get out to meet one another. Lots of different kind of moms, not all into natural living, but at least we are a good influence

Feel free to apply and join us! We do sometimes make it to activities in Ulster too!

how long have you been in the area?

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
Irishtwins-

Yes, I'd love to join. Send me the info on a PM. Thank you.
I've been up here for about 5 years. I've been coming to the area for a good 15 years, but finally took the plunge and moved up here.

I've heard about the nurse in related to the Poughkeepsie Journal. If I weren't going to be away at a wedding, I would definately be there! You?
I don't know much about the Sudbury school beyond hearsay. I'm pretty ignorant about alternative schools, having been to a very proper private school myself and now having a public school teacher as a husband.

How long have you been in the area?

I know the area where you live! My little brother is going to be going to school at Kent in CT just down the road from you, I believe. I plan to be doing lots of visiting in that direction next year.

I'd love to connect with other area moms. I have a great moms group out here, all natural moms. But we're always looking for more to do with the babies. Actually, we are talking about creating a drop in center for families out this direction.

Liz

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
we've just moved here last summer to take a job in Millbrook and so I can stay home with the kids.

i might not make it to the nurse-in since I am watching my uncle's house in CT while they are in Italy for a few weeks. but I might come back for the day or so....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.