Mothering Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning, mammas! I am new to this forum. Hoping for some perspectives that are a little closer to my value set. I have been on TheBump and it isn't really relating. I am 31 weeks today, planning a home birth with a local midwife (maybe in water). This is my first baby. I am very excited!

·
Registered
4,110 Posts
Welcome! Sounds like you'll fit in great here. :love 31 wks makes your EDD when? We have a roll call list if you'd like to join.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My EDD is July 9th! Not sure what a roll call list is but I am in! Already after reading a few of the threads I am feeling relieved. So nice to hear some really positive posts!

·
Registered
583 Posts
My EDD is July 9th! Not sure what a roll call list is but I am in! Already after reading a few of the threads I am feeling relieved. So nice to hear some really positive posts!
Welcome! The roll call thread is at the top of the July EDD list. You'll see on post on elf page one that there is a list of all of us and when we are due, gender if you know and number of babies!

I too am a first timer. Happy to have you with us!

·
Registered
169 Posts
Welcome! I'm planning a home birth too! :D

Reactions: rcb215

·
Registered
64 Posts
Welcome! I was on babycenter most of my last pregnancy and getting all agitated. I found mothering right at the end of my last pregnancy and then jumped on for this one too! WAY more supportive ladies and (I've found) similar values. :grin:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts