Mothering Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<p>We have just settled in Pasadena (from northern CA) and my 5 year old daughter is eager to make some friends.  I would love to hear about homeschool groups anywhere around here, local kids' activities, recommendations for classes in the area(especially dance/music/theater), or if you have a child around her age and would be interested in meeting up we would love to. </p>
<p>:)  Thanks for any suggestions!</p>

·
Registered
1 Posts
<div>Hi,</div>
<div> </div>
<div>My name is Richard Tew and I am emailing you to see if I can advertise my Irish dance classes to your homeschool students and their families. </div>
<div> </div>
<div>I teach classes both down town Houston on Saturday's and Sunday afternoon's in Deer Park.  I am open to teaching in other areas or in the morning (my full time job hours are from 2 p.m. until 10 p.m.). </div>
<div> </div>
<div>I bring a wealth of both compeitive and show experience (over 15 years) and just enjoy passing on my craft to the next generation. </div>
<div> </div>
<div>I accept students age eight and up, currently and my tuition is $60 per month with is cheaper that other Irish dance schools.  I also offer a family discount (inquire personally). </div>
<div> </div>
<div>If my classes appeal to your students and their parents, please have them email me at <a href="http://us.mc1847.mail.yahoo.com/mc/[email protected]" target="_blank"><span class="yshortcuts" id="user_lw_1348581544_0">[email protected]</span></a>.</div>
<div> </div>
<div>Thank you,</div>
<div>Richard</div>

·
Registered
11 Posts
<p>Hi! I just joined this community and saw your post. And then saw it was from 2010. But your daughter was 5 then, and mine is 7 now (almost 8), so they're right around the same age! I'm in the SGV, we've been here for just over a year. You probably now know more about the area than I do, so maybe you can share some of your wisdom with me! :)</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks!</p>

1 - 4 of 4 Posts