Mothering Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey mommas

i just moved to colorado (lakewood) a couple months ago and am looking for some mom-and-baby or momma-to-be meet-ups. i'm 34 weeks right now (EDD 7/23) and having a homebirth. i've only made it to one LLL meeting so far since i babysit a four year old girl 3 days a week and there is only one meeting i can get to. i'm sure there are more meet-ups than that once a month meeting though! anywho, post back here if anything is going on or feel free to email me [email protected]

~cathy

:home:

·
Registered
612 Posts
hello! welcome to denver! we are in SW Denver, not far from lakewood, but i grew up in the heart (Alameda and wadsworth area) first thing DH said as we were looking at forums tonight was...wonder if cheeseRjedi is a starwars ref?!??! at any rate, congrats on little one on the way! we have DD 2.5 yrs and DS 4 months...whew! did not home birth...would have loved to, but I was high-risk after first child, and so in hospital, repeat C-section it was for us...oh, well. still a beautiful thing :) we would love to get together if you're interested!!

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thank you both

LOL! yeah cheeseRjedi is a reference to star wars and the string cheese incident (2 of my favorite things!)....

would love to get together sometime, and i plan on trying to start going to the city park meet-up as well. hope to meet ya soon!

·
Registered
266 Posts
Hello, my dh and I are considering moving to Lakewood later this summer. He is transferring his job to Evergreen and we have been checking out Lakewood schools and such. DO you like Lakewood? We will be moving from St. Louis so it iwill be a big move for us. I have a 4 year old and a 7 year old and am looking forward to meeting like minded parents and families.

I hope you have an amazing homebirth.....

Stephanie

1 - 7 of 7 Posts