Mothering Forum banner

New to this space, looking for vax skeptical moms and pediatricians

2K views 20 replies 6 participants last post by  Deborah 
#1 ·
Hi everyone

I am a mom to an 18 month old boy. We live in Richmond, VA area. Lately I have been growing increasingly concerned about the vaccine pushing that's going on. I believe that vaccines for certain diseases, such as polio, smallpox, etc. are good and necessary. But with the approval and endorsement of covid vaccine for babies I am very worried and baffled as to why the vaccine is being promoted to this demographic. The testing and trials process has been incredibly unsatisfactory. The reports of side effects in all demographics (not just babies) are very alarming and the suppression of this information is even more so. The key to this seems to be that it's all political and pharma lobbying is behind it. Reading the book "The real Anthony Fauci" has gotten me extremely worried and outraged. I fear for my son's health (he is a healthy boy) and I basically don't trust anything that comes out of CDC, WHO, FDA, and all those other federal agencies. They DO NOT have public health in mind. Only profits and politics.

Long story short, I am looking for like-minded moms in my area and recommendations for pediatricians who think critically and don't just blindly recommend the covid vaccine because the CDC said they should.

I tried to access the vaccinations section of this forum but I get an error message. On some other thread someone said that I won't be able to see it until I make at least 20 contributions to this forum. Is that true?

Thanks for reading.

See less See more
#4 ·
I tried to access the vaccinations section of this forum but I get an error message. On some other thread someone said that I won't be able to see it until I make at least 20 contributions to this forum. Is that true?
Unfortunately it seems to be true. 17 more posts to go.;)

#7 ·
Unfortunately, this website isn't great for finding people in a specific area. It's still good for exploring different ideas though.
It will be probably be difficult to find a pediatrician who doesn't recommend whatever the CDC recommends. You will need to research all the vaccines yourself so you know which ones you want to decline when they are recommended.

#8 ·
Thank you. Yeah, I noticed that there isn't a whole lot of activity going on in local sub-forums.
It's hard to know who to trust and what to believe when it comes to vaccines. I definitely don't trust and don't believe anything the CDC says, that's for sure.

#10 ·
In the meantime, one resource I like is Childrens Health Defense. They have good articles. Children's Health Defense

Another one is the National Vaccine Information Center. Not my favorite organization for some historical reasons, but they are, overall, a good resource. Home | NVIC

You can also try your local public library to see if they carry any vaccine critical books. Some still do. Interlibrary loan may help you to track them down.

Reactions: ghannit
#11 ·
In the meantime, one resource I like is Childrens Health Defense. They have good articles. Children's Health Defense

Another one is the National Vaccine Information Center. Not my favorite organization for some historical reasons, but they are, overall, a good resource. Home | NVIC

You can also try your local public library to see if they carry any vaccine critical books. Some still do. Interlibrary loan may help you to track them down.
Thank you! I have been reading some stuff on the Children's Health Defense site already, but not familiar with the second one. I will check it out.

#17 ·
Reactions: ghannit
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.