Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
According to Car-seat.org the new true fit won't be out until mid-july. Since I'm due July 15th, well, no new true fit for me. I don't want the old one because I prefer a RF tether and the adjuster thing would probably drive me crazy.

Sooo, I'm hoping to borrow a bucket from a friend and then get the true fit when it comes out. I can't justify buying both. My other plan could be to buy the comfy soft for my radian (if it'll fit at 45 degrees in the sienna), move my then 2yo to the MA rfing or nautilus ffing depending on if he's 33lbs...ugh, this sucks!

·
Registered
6,401 Posts
Hmm....I had heard the ship date was June 18. Did that change within the past few hours? I wouldn't be surprised if they did change it, since so often the release dates get pushed back. I would be pretty hesitant to rely on it. Worst comes to worst you can get a bucket seat from BRU and return it if you don't need it

·
Premium Member
896 Posts
If you have a bucket you can borrow like you mentioned than you can get the True Fit, right?? That doesn't sound so bad.

I'm chomping at the bit to put my DD in her Marathon (2 mos) but I'm waiting till 3 mos for fit issues and to use the bucket till it is just too heavy for me. I am not one that can go straight to a convertible.

·
Registered
6,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm actually thinking that it may all work out. I think I'll get a $99 safeseat from albeebaby (though I won't order until June, just in case). Then I'm going to pray that my ds2 stays under 33lbs until the new Graco seat is out and pray that it has a tall shell. Then I can buy him that, move the baby to his radian, and keep #2 rfing MUCH longer...I hope...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.