Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our 8 mo old got his two lower teeth in this week, and I just felt the edge of an upper one, but it's not one of the top two teeth. It's one next to one of the top two. I thought that was an odd one to come in. Is that common?

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
It's not the "norm", but it's nothing to worry about either. My friend's kid got all of his eye teeth first, now that was strange!

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
My 8 mo only has the two bottom teeth right now, but when I checked out my own baby book, my third tooth was the same one that you are feeling. I wouldn't worry about it!

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
His ped at his appt yesterday said that usually the upper two come in next. We both didn't notice that his "I" tooth was already protruding, so I was just wondering...

Thanks!

·
Registered
693 Posts
My LO got 2 bottom front teeth first, then 1 top front, then 1 next to top front, then other top front. He now has all 8 front/next to front. I thought it was odd at the time, but they all came in eventually!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.