Mothering Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone! I'm 35 weeks pregnant with my second child and going for a vbac. I just found out today my baby is transverse. Feeling very bummed that it would most likely be a c-section. I had a difficult time coping with my first c-section. Anyone else felt this way?

·
Registered
337 Posts
Hi everyone! I'm 35 weeks pregnant with my second child and going for a vbac. I just found out today my baby is transverse. Feeling very bummed that it would most likely be a c-section. I had a difficult time coping with my first c-section. Anyone else felt this way?
Try everything to help him/her move.
Have you looked at this website?
http://spinningbabies.com/learn-more/baby-positions/other-fetal-positions/sidewaystransverse/
They have specific moves you can to do give baby the room and gravity to move into a more ideal position. Stay positive. Maybe pray (if that's your thing) or ask baby to move. Try to relieve any stress (writing/journaling, walks, naps, etc.) to help loosen any tension you may be holding. Good luck!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Nemi! I've been looking at that website and will try the exercises. I wonder though if it does end up being a c-section will I ever stop feeling unfulfilled.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Sorry to hear that. Don't worry at all and try to be calm. I checked the excercise and it seems perfect. Carry on and nothing can make any harm to you. We all are praying for you.

Thanks,
Alisia.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Hello!

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your second pregnancy! I wish you the best of luck with the rest of your pregnancy.

dphilippe

1 - 5 of 5 Posts