Mothering Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<p>So here's my dilemma...We have a 4 door Mazda 6..Two kids - 7 year old in a HBB and an over 2 year old RF in a True Fit. I run a home daycare and have 1 child every Saturday. He is almost 18 months. His parents have him FF; however, he is still RF (with their permission) in my car. I need to find a seat that will fit in my car with the RF True Fit and the HBB. The True Fit is an amazing seat and I love it but I literally cannot fit two RF carseats and a HBB in the backseat of my car. They all fit in my parent's Impala but that's their car. I refuse to turn my 2 year old FF because she's so small (29lbs ish) even though she's tall. The other kid is heavier but not as tall. They both fit into the True Fits 35lb RF and weight limits. What is another narrow but still rear facing till 35lbs + seat that I can buy.   </p>
<p> </p>
<p>I borrowed my spare seat (Cosco Regal Ride which expires in February 2011) to a friend and she got in a car accident with it (she rear ended someone). So now I can't use the seat :(. I'm super pissed cause she knew this was a much needed spare seat. I can buy a new one and get reimbursed through MPI here but I'm pretty sure that it has to be the newest model of the Cosco Regal Ride and I can't find out what that is online. If I can't find a newer version that rear faces longer I am going to fight them to reimburse me for one that rear faces till 35lbs. I need some good ideas for seats...Please help!!!</p>
<p> </p>
<p>BTW, I am in Canada.</p>

·
Registered
6,765 Posts
<p>I'd check out the cosco scenera.  I *think* it rfs to 35 in Canada and it's usually affordable (I think it's around 100 in CA, of course it's like 40 in the states).</p>

·
Registered
613 Posts
<p>The Cosco Scenera is pretty much the new Regal Ride. Walmart Canada has them on super sale this weekend only (Nov. 26-28) for 49.97. The seat rf to 35 lbs in Canada :) HTH</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p>-Kassandra</p>

·
Registered
211 Posts
That sale is a such a great deal!<br>
Walmart has the Scenera regular price at $75.<br>
Zellers carries it for $99.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts