Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
1,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Mamas. Real fat intro. I'm Heather. Almost 29 I have 3 beautiful boys. I post on MDC once in a blue moon never here though I don't think I have time to keep up.

Anyway, I used wool with Gabriel for a bit and I just wasn't liking it. Maybe it was the soaker itself but I had nothing but wicking problems. I would really like to use wool on Christian for night time but don't want to have the same problems. So please Spam me with your favorites. Thanks!

· Registered
1,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by lena_girl
Bumping so maybe you can get some help.

My only suggustion is doing some heavy duty lanolizing.

I have to start from scratch with the wool. I sold the ones that were wicking.

· Registered
1,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sheena
Are you thinking wraps or soakers? Does it have to be instock or can you wait for a custom? Is trimness a big factor for you?

I only used soakers. I wouldnt mind trying a wrap though. It doesnt have to be intocks although the sooner the better. I hate waiting for fluff. Trimness isn't a huge factor, I want these mostly for night

· Registered
1,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cutie Patootie
Aristocrats are excellent for nighttime. Can I ask which soakers you were using before? I would look for something chuckier with a tighter knit.

I was using Nice A Cozys.

Today I ended up ordering a soaker from ackkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk I can't remember. WHITNEY, if you are reading this where did I order a soaker from LOL

Thanks for the help everyone. I think I'll try to post more often also, I'm seeing a lot of familiar faces!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.