Mothering Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How's that for a spicy thread title?

Karen has found a new yarn over at KSS and it seems to be the end-all!

http://www.koolsheepsoakers.com/koolsheep_yarn.php

All the concerns we were having about treatment of sheep, etc, seem to be addressed here. Who will get the new soaker with the first yarn?

Now we'll see if mamas will put their money where theirs mouths are when it comes to paying more for the humane treatment of animals.

Hm!

xoxo pam

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
Karen is doing my custom from the ebay auction in the new yarn! Yey! I am so excited to have organic wool.

·
Registered
4,345 Posts
That all sounds fabulous. As if KSS weren't already tempting enough.
Good for Karen sourcing such a superior wool that everyone in the chain from farm to manufacture to baby bottom can feel good about!

·
Registered
4,372 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by willowsmama
Um not to be a wet blanket or anything. Doesn't LTK have 'private wool' too? I thought she knew all her sheep as well.
Ok for some reason, "private wool" sounds hilarious to me! :LOL Yes, Theresa uses wool from a small farm and I believe she has visited too. I think a couple other knitting mamas use small farm wool too... can't think who right now. I don't think the others are certified organic though like Karen's is.

·
Registered
499 Posts
If it would be at all possible to get one, I would! But, apart from winning the MM lottery, I have have no luck whatsoever getting any of the true hyena stuff - ok, I admit, except for some RB
but that's because there's on the very rare occasions some stuff that's actually sitting right there that no one has bought.

How, oh how, to get a new KSS in the new wool??? It sounds great.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.