Mothering Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heyyy! New mama here :0) my boy is 1mo old this week! I love the changr in my life mind body and soul! But i feel alot more paranoid now that i have something to care for! I do DIY'S and go to school online. Im from Queens, and recently moved Upstate NY to the Catskills! Omg its BEAUTIFUL hereee!! No traffic!!! I used to be a wild one. Now im completely settled down and i feel boring! Lol trying to stay in spirits about my new life, i love it! I just feeeeel so self conscious and AWKWARD! anyone else ? Its almost like my old me took off, with my personality, my memory , my attitude!

·
Registered
4 Posts
You are so inspired! That is so great! My congratulation to you, dear! You have a lot of things to do, tons of tasks to solve! Have you already chosen the place your kid will go to before school? Oh, by the way, I should recommend you one of the preschools Brooklyn - littlescholarsnyc.com. For me and my son, it is the best place. They have four different programs for kids from 0 to 5 years. If you are interested - you can check their website, they put almost all the information there. Also, I read the articles they write about children and parenting. I wish you continue enjoying being a mama! I hope everything will be great in your life!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts