Mothering Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A cheap, clean, hotel near central park that has free parking? Like, under 200 dollars a day?

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
If by "free parking" you mean a parking garage, then no. There is some free street parking on some of the side streets off Central Park.

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
You might want to post this in the New York tribe too.<br>
Have a great trip.

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
I've stayed at the Hotel Pennsylvania, and it was so NOT clean. We were in town for a wedding and ended up driving back to Boston that night because the room was really gross and our bathroom didn't work. And I am soooo not Princessy about my accommodations.<br><br>
Have you looked at Hotels.com? I usually take a look there, and then double check the websites of the individual hotels that are priced the lowest, because sometimes they actually have better deals.<br><br>
I don't think anyplace will have free parking, though.

·
Registered
941 Posts
Depends on how long you're staying and over what time of the week. We stayed in NYC for 5 days/4 nights for $165 a night. Four Points Sheraton Times Square. I don't believe parking was free though (We didn't have a car). Good sized rooms, fully sized bathrooms, clean, friendly staff, and super close to subway entrance.<br><br>
ETA: We went about a month ago (right after Easter)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts