Mothering Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone...

I decided to join this board after reading several issues of Mothering magazine. I didn't even realize there was such a magazine until I came across it at Borders one day. I'm a first time mom of a nearly 4-month old baby girl. She is the apple of my eye. I work full-time outside the home but my parents have generously offered to watch the baby while my hubby and I are at work so I'm thankful for that. I THOUGHT I was pretty crunchy but having read some of the threads here it's clear that I'm not as crunchy as some of you.
We practice attachment-parenting, baby wearing, living an organic lifestyle, co-sleeping, and occasional b-feeding. I'm leaning toward a delayed vax schedule but DD hasn't had any vaccinations so far.

I'm glad to have found a place with like-minded people. There seems to be a wealth of information here and I look forward to reading as much as I can. I'll join in when I have something to say.

·
Premium Member
6,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome!
I've been looking around the forum and it's HUGE! There's something here for everyone. And unlike some other boards I've been on this one seems to move fast which is a good thing.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.