Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there! My name's Adina. I've been married to Matt for 7 years and we currently live in Maine. Matt's in the Navy, so we move a lot! We' have three kids. Gabriel is almost 3. Grace and Lucia are almost 4 months old. Life is interesting at our house!

I actually just discovered these forums today while Goggling, but I love Mothering and probably would have found my way here sooner or later.

One question, how on earth do I get to the place where I can edit my profile and add a signature line?

· Registered
1,303 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by AdinaVerbena
One question, how on earth do I get to the place where I can edit my profile and add a signature line?
Welcome to MDC Adina
I'm from Maine as well
Hope you enjoy the boards.

There is a list at the top User CP, Signatures, DDDDC, Members List, New Posts, Search etc lol top left click on "User CP" you will be able to edit your sig, profile, subscribe to threads and a bunch more

· Registered
2,051 Posts
:

Dh & I are both from Maine, and have family there we visit regularly (about to go up for a couple weeks during the holidays). We miss it, especially the foliage & snow.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.