Mothering Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm due in December with my first child. I'm am in search of info about cloth diapers. There is so much to choose from and it is all very overwhelming. I plan of BF and hope it works for us. I also hope CD works for us too. I know I want to use a pocket diaper, heard a lot of + about Fuzzi Bunz, but I am unsure of it all. I want something easy that works like a disposable. I'm opting not to use the AIO b/c I heard they don't clean/dry as well as the others. Prefolds just do not seem like a good match for me either.

I can use all the help I can get though!

Have a healthy day!

·
Premium Member
15,078 Posts
Welcome to MDC.

I can't help you with the CDing thing, as I use disposables. But there are many on here that do CD, and I am sure you will get a lot of info.

Congratulations on your baby! A new baby at Christmas time, that is alway so much fun. Hope to see you around.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Welcome!

You sound just like me. I just started using CDs and after exploring all the options, decided that pockets were the best. I chose Happy Heinys because, I have to admit, the prints are so cute. I am very happy so far and it is pretty much as easy as using disposables. They are sooo soft next to my baby's skin, easy to wash, and feel dry next to her skin as well, which is something that was very important to me.

Congratulations and good luck with your pregnancy and birth!

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome. I'm sure I will be around asking many questions since motherhood is a totally new experience for me.

Have a healthy day!

·
Registered
5,813 Posts
w e l c o m e !

And congrats on your pregnancy!!

·
Premium Member
11,487 Posts
Hello and welcome to MDC
Glad you found us! I hope you find some help at the diapering forum. Congrats on the upcoming birth!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts