Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let's start with the positive: I have an Ultimate Baby Wrap, and a newborn who likes being in it

That being said, I can't seem to figure out how to secure it properly. I followed these instructions and basically ended up with the front of the sling all open so baby rests in it but if I let go she'd roll right out onto the floor. I also have no privacy for nursing the way it ended up. I'm trying for the nursing hold since that's what she does all day

Anyone have some really good "slings for dummies" type instructions that I could use to get this working? I am a super visual person so the more pictures the better.

TIA!

·
Registered
602 Posts
www.peppermint.com has some good wrap instructions, as does mamatoto as the pp mentioned. You can also check on www.thebabywearer.com

I'd also recommend a video/DVD since you learn visually (most people do with slings/wraps!) On Attached to Baby www.attachedtobaby.com you can buy either a Didymos or Storcheweige instructional DVD for $5 each (the info on them is useable for any type of wrap). Or they also sell the Tummy2Tummy DVD, which is like $25 but covers a bunch of different kinds of slings and wraps.

Good luck! And remember, practice, practice, practice!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts