Mothering Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<p>Obviously Sally Fallon's. But what else? I just ordered "Real Food" by Nina Planck.</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>

·
Registered
243 Posts
<p> </p>
<p class="parseasinTitle" style="color:rgb(0,0,0);font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:1.7em;font-weight:normal;margin-bottom:0px;margin-top:0px;"><span style="font-size:14px;"><span id="user_btAsinTitle">"Wild Fermentation" by Katz</span></span></p>
<p> </p>
<p class="parseasinTitle" style="color:rgb(0,0,0);font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:1.7em;font-weight:normal;margin-bottom:0px;margin-top:0px;"><span style="font-size:14px;"><span>"Know Your Fats" by Enig</span></span></p>
<p class="parseasinTitle" style="color:rgb(0,0,0);font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:1.7em;font-weight:normal;margin-bottom:0px;margin-top:0px;"> </p>
<p class="parseasinTitle" style="color:rgb(0,0,0);font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:1.7em;font-weight:normal;margin-bottom:0px;margin-top:0px;"><span style="font-size:14px;"><span>These were really informative for me and worth getting along with the two you mentioned. If you are TTC or have children, "Real Food for Mother and Baby" is great too!</span></span></p>

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you! Perhaps I should have got that one instead of " Real Food" since I am expecting.<br>

·
Registered
24 Posts
<p>Hi! I would also second the recommendation of Nina Planck's books, both "Real Food" and the Mother & Baby one are good.</p>
<p>also,</p>
<p>Super Nutrition for Babies: the Right Way for Optimal Health by Katherine Erlich</p>
<p>and </p>
<p>Traditional Foods Are Your Best Medicine by Ronald F. Schmid</p>
<p>and </p>
<p>Deep Nutrition: Why Your Genes Need Traditional Food by Catherine Shanahan</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I also really enjoyed reading Nutrition and Physical Degeneration. </p>

1 - 4 of 4 Posts