Mothering Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have pics of all. just ask. Make an offer if you don't like prices.<br><br>
5 newborn/small duckhead aio's. White pul. Velcro close. these have a back pocket where you can add stuff for more absorbency.<br>
$20ppd<br><br>
honeyboy home by Mama Ferreira. Newborn size. baby blue with lennon flannel inside and on tabs. $6ppd . one of our favorites.. .keeping the small. lol. but will up for sale in another few weeks from the looks of it<br><br>
Nanipoos celestial print side snap diaper with matching doubler . in EC $7ppd<br><br>
nb/infant kushies aio. velcro tabs. pastel clowns i think $4ppd<br><br>
2 nb/small jordyns dreams. one is green with giraffe print and the other is dark blue with silvery stars. both in EC. have velcro tabs with foldover for washing and doublers. Great nighttime dipes per amey, but i use fb's. $7ppd each or both for $12ppd<br><br>
4 nb/small country cozy fitted diapers. All are white with blue/yellow stars, moons, clouds. two are velcro with foldover. two are front snap. these have a light bit of staining.<br>
$5ppd each or all 4 of them for $18ppd<br><br>
gabriel baby newborn fitted with doubler. is white with black dalmation spots. gorgeous (he's wearing it now but won't last much longer. he's on the last snaps!) $7ppd<br><br>
3 small (10-15lb) cotton wrap diaper covers. all white, pul with velcro close. $4ppd each or all 3 for $10ppd<br><br>
take the whole lot for $75 shipped.<br><br>
email or pm me for pics. if you want to mix and match i'll still cut deals if you take a lot of the diapers. and i'll trade happily for medium fitteds, covers and aios<br><br>
thanks

1 - 1 of 1 Posts