Mothering Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
ALL OF MY STUFF HAS BEEN RE-PURPOSED TO NEW MAMAS, THANKS FOR CLEANING OUT MY CAR FOR ME! We have a ton of evenflo bottles (bought the wrong kind) which are glass (thus eco friendly!) with nipples-both 4oz and 6oz (I think its 6oz, maybe 9oz?). Also some newborn diapers by Kissaluv-both fitted and AIO. Little one has grown out of-no stains and from a smoke free household. Baby clothes ranging from newborn to 3/6 mos. Mainly boy items, but I did try to get things which were gender neutral. (Very few items which say boy on them) There is one box of clothing which look a bit girlish which was given to us by a very nice lady-but they are a bit old (looks like there were bought new in late 80s early 90s?) and musty-need a quick wash I think. All of these items are currently in the back of my car, as I was originally going to donate to local thriftstore-but got the email from Mothering and thought perfect! Will ship for free via post office or ups ground.

·
Registered
2 Posts
We have a ton of evenflo bottles (bought the wrong kind) which are glass (thus eco friendly!) with nipples-both 4oz and 6oz (I think its 6oz, maybe 9oz?). Also some newborn diapers by Kissaluv-both fitted and AIO. Little one has grown out of-no stains and from a smoke free household. Baby clothes ranging from newborn to 3/6 mos. Mainly boy items, but I did try to get things which were gender neutral. (Very few items which say boy on them) There is one box of clothing which look a bit girlish which was given to us by a very nice lady-but they are a bit old (looks like there were bought new in late 80s early 90s?) and musty-need a quick wash I think. All of these items are currently in the back of my car, as I was originally going to donate to local thriftstore-but got the email from Mothering and thought perfect! Will ship for free via post office or ups ground.
Are you still looking to donate these? I am currently expecting my first (a boy!) & starting to collect the things I might need. I also have a few of friends that are due in the next couple of months & I would be glad to share anything that didn't work for me & my little one. If you have already found a home for these things...then congrats for getting them out of you car! :) If not, and are still wanting to share, let me know! :)

Thanks!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.