1 prorap AIO NB<br>
2 misc wahm fitteds NB<br>
1 WAHM AIO SMALL<br><br>
covers:<br><br>
6 misc covers NB<br>
1 wool bumpy cover NB<br>
2 misc covers small<br><br><br>
I am thinking i may need another cover or 2 ...<br><br>
I was also wondering if it is possible to put snaps on the Kissaluvs contours ? (i know someone with a snap press)..<br><br>
I also have a ton of Mediums so i know i will do fine in that dept ... Some of them look like they will run small .. fo instance i have 7 diaper babies fitteds that are mediums but they are very close in size to the few small fitteds i have ...<br><br>
Anyway thanks for looking ...

·
Registered
370 Posts
I might add a few more Kissaluv Size 0. Alot of the small diapers you have probably won't fit in the first month at least. The Kissaluvs 0's are great for holding in that BF poo poo. I think you are pretty good on NB covers - I only have 6 and never have a problem running out since they don't have to be changed everytime. I also had a dozen preemie prefolds on hand for the first few days during the meconium stage. These were great as the infant size were a little bulky in the very beginning. They are really cheap (about $1 a piece new).

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Does look good, you will definitely want some more small covers though. And I second the suggestion to get some preemie prefolds. They really are perfect for the first few weeks, and after that they work great as doublers.

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
I would recommend waiting until your baby is born to order more small covers. That will give you a chance to see which covers work well for your baby. I ordered 5 small covers before ds was born and ended up not being able to use them because of his sensitive skin. You have enough nb covers, so I would hold off on ordering more.<br>
I used 30 ucpfs and 12 kissaluvs size 0 for the newborn phase. I've been washing every other day because the pail is full by then, but most times I could probably wash every 2 and a half or 3 days. DS poos all the time, so I'm glad I have a lot of dipes. Sometimes we go through 3 dipes in one change. The kissaluvs 0 are great for late-night changes, but maybe the contours are just as easy...I've never tried them.<br>
Have fun diapering your baby!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts