Mothering Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,302 Posts
Quote:
"People can rest assured that no one else saw any of their confidential or financial information," she said.
Okay, does she mean that no one other than the senders saw the confidential or financial information, or that no one other than the postal officials saw it? Because I'd really not be okay with ANYONE other than the recipient looking at my mail - including postal officials. The outside of the envelope is all that I'm okay with them reading.

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
it only mentions the 2 drivers whom died in one sentence but makes such a big deal out of the mail, even though it was a small amount...
is this what your referring to also op??

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
How do they know if it was legible or not if no one saw it?

Obviously one part of that is a blatant lie.

·
Banned
3,341 Posts
Two people die and the inconvience of mail lost makes the headline??? How heartless!

ETA: They died serving others... who only care about their Birthday cards... Pretty sick world.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by pumpkinsmama
Two people die and the inconvience of mail lost makes the headline??? How heartless!

ETA: They died serving others... who only care about their Birthday cards... Pretty sick world.
I guess I'm just super naive, but I assumed that this was a follow up artical specifically about the mail, and that the deaths had most likely been reported seperately.

·
Banned
3,341 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by sweetpea333
it only mentions the 2 drivers whom died in one sentence but makes such a big deal out of the mail, even though it was a small amount...
is this what your referring to also op??
:

Ughh. I wrote them an email. It is too callous to go by uncommented.

The deaths may have been reported seperately, I don't know. Still a tiny bit of info about them, something would have been better than treating them so insignificantly.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Medusa
I guess I'm just super naive, but I assumed that this was a follow up artical specifically about the mail, and that the deaths had most likely been reported seperately.
That's what I am thinking..... after all this article is about the mail, not the deaths. While the deaths are tragic and way more important than ruined letters...the article was supposed to be about the mail.

·
Registered
2,490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
You are right- no mention about the deaths- just about the lost mail, and no, there has been no news about the 2 drivers who died. Anywhere!
Sick sick world-

1 - 12 of 12 Posts