Mothering Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, our little just turned 1 yesterday and DH and I have desires for more kids. I did not return to birth control after the birth of our son so we have pretty much said, hey whatever happens, happens.

I have spent the last few months trying to get back into shape and things are slowly but surely getting there. I am definitely getting this weight under control before another baby but we have decided that it is full steam ahead come the first of the year. :grin:

·
Registered
244 Posts
Yay! Congrats and good luck. :) We have decided that next SUmmer is when we will go for it. Having a set time to look forward to feels great, but I feel like I am going to go crazy with anticipation until then. But I will put my energy into preparing. Getting my body ready, spending lots of time with my son, and saving some money.

·
Registered
988 Posts
Hi @NaturallyMo. We are currently off birth control as well. Not really actively trying but not protecting either. Our daughter will be one on Feb 13th. :)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Congratulations! It is always super exciting planning for a baby, I find. Being quite neurotic, I have micromanaged two pregnancies already! LOL

I will be getting married in May and we will be trying for number 3 immediately after! I am super excited, already planning the removal of my IUD, along with the wedding details. Honestly though, babies are way more fun to plan for than weddings!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts